Can Yggdrasil be our actual universe?

Continuing the discussion from You Believe The Earth is Concave, So What?:

Elohiym

42m

Do you guys think there’s any truth to Yggdrasil being our actual universe? I think it could be if there’s really openings at the North & South Pole.

Welcome to the forums, Elohym.
I’m surprised to hear the question as I always figured Elohym would have all the answers! (Sorry, I couldn’t resist the name pun)
Aside from that, it’s great to have you here with us! Please feel free to peruse the site, it’s all here for you.

I think a question like that deserves its own thread, so I created a new topic for you.

I think all the myths of the world play a huge role in telling the great story from each cultures perspective. But no one has the entire story. I feel myths are history yet decoded.
Unfortunately we don’t have a giant encyclopedia revealing what all these old stories could mean, so all we can do is research and contemplate (pray too, if that is your belief) and try to figure it out for ourselves. As of yet, it seems there is no right or wrong answer.

I look at the etymology of the name Yggdrasil, and they say YGG comes from Odin. I think it’s important to look at the etymology as you may find a different description of the name. Just on the surface, YGG looks an awful lot like EGG to me. Sounds like it too. The second half of his name is the male suffix, so could this name really mean something like God of the Egg? Maybe the Orphic Egg, to connect two different legends?

The story has it that he came from an underworld, Asgard, meeting place of the Gods and the realm of the dead. So I do think it holds a key to what we are researching here.

As far as holes in the poles, I’ve never seen any tangible evidence of that, other than a couple of questionable aerial photos. But, the world is laced with cave structures that go deeper than we are allowed to travel. Some incredibly massive. So we absolutely have pathways to the underworld.

I think we need to start a podcast because we think alike lol. There’s a guy name Stan tenen who found the geometry or (the torus field) in the first verse of genesis, so your definitely correct about a lot ancient history has yet to be decoded. I keep my mind open to all possibilities. To me concave earth is only the surface and we still have a lot to learn. I was hooked to ancient texts when I found out the Bible talks about dragons.

[Moderator @TRUEMODELOFTHEWORLD combining multiple posts]
Stan recently passed in January of this year but was definitely a brilliant mind. I didn’t agree with everything he said either but I appreciated he’s perspective. I wish we had the ability to explore more, we would get our answers so much faster. I get tired of seeing that fake flat earth map with lands beyond Antarctic circulating the internet lol

I don’t wish to derail your topic, as I’m hoping other members will chime in with their views. So in the future, we should discuss this either via email or the chat room. But since I’m relatively new here as well, I’m not sure how to fully use the site as of yet.

I used to be in radio, so I know how, but it’s been a lifetime since those days. That is, by the way, how I came to learn that the world isn’t as we are told. The engineer led me down a path of discovery that proves FM radio cannot work on the outside of a ball. Absolutely impossible! I’m not sure what he believed it was as there was no flat earth movement at the time, but I’m guessing he knew it is concave. It’s the only model where both AM and FM radio could function as they do. I will be posting a bit about this problem, and it will be a major part of my upcoming book.

Interesting you bring up Stan Tenen. It indeed is a small world! I’ve spoken to him on the phone on a few of occasions, and his wife too, but it’s been a good 20 years or so. I was doing preliminary work on a radio interview which unfortunately never happened due to my health issues at the time. I hope he’s in good health, he was struggling with his health at the time. His work is amazing. And he’s a very generous and kind man, but also is very protective of his work. I really like him. But he doesn’t want his work to be part of conspiratorial theories and such. So out of respect for him, I haven’t mentioned him in my work. I don’t agree with all of it, but he has taught me a lot over the years. I’m especially impressed by his theory of how Hebrew letters were formed. An absolutely brilliant discovery!

And yes I agree, the concave earth is just the surface, literally. To me, what really matters is what lies beneath.

The underworlds and the middle ground tell the bigger story.

Cheers!
William

(AI)
Yggdrasil, often referred to as the World Tree, is a central concept in Norse mythology and plays a crucial role in the cosmology of the Norse belief system. It is a massive and ancient ash tree that serves as a symbol of the interconnectedness of all things in the cosmos. Here’s a detailed synopsis of Yggdrasil:

Cosmological Significance: Yggdrasil is not just an ordinary tree; it is a cosmic entity that binds together the Nine Worlds of Norse mythology. These Nine Worlds include Asgard (the realm of the Aesir gods), Midgard (the world of humans), and various other realms inhabited by different beings such as elves, dwarves, giants, and more.

Physical Description: Yggdrasil is often depicted as a colossal ash tree with three main roots. Each of these roots extends to a different realm of the cosmos, anchoring and connecting the worlds. These roots are as follows:

1. The First Root (Asgard): This root connects to Asgard, the realm of the Aesir gods. It is often associated with the Well of Urd (Urðarbrunnr), where the Norns (fates) reside and weave the threads of fate.
  2. The Second Root (Midgard): This root reaches into Midgard, the world of humans. It represents the connection between the mortal realm and the divine.
  3. The Third Root (Hel): This root extends into Helheim, the realm of the dead or the underworld. It signifies the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.

Symbolism and Meaning: Yggdrasil is a symbol of the cyclical nature of existence, the interdependence of all life forms, and the cosmic order. It represents the idea that everything in the universe is interconnected and that the fate of one world or being is tied to the fate of others.

The tree also symbolizes growth, life, and regeneration. Despite being gnawed upon by the dragon Nidhogg and suffering various hardships, Yggdrasil remains standing, signifying resilience and the enduring spirit of life.

Textual References: The most detailed descriptions of Yggdrasil come from the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, two primary sources of Norse mythology.

1. Prose Edda (Gylfaginning): In Snorri Sturluson’s “Prose Edda,” Yggdrasil is described as follows: “The Ash is greatest of all trees and best: its limbs spread out over all the world, and stand above heaven. Three roots of the tree uphold it and stand exceeding broad: one is among the Aesir; another among the Rime-Giants, in that place where aforetime was the Yawning Void; the third stands over Niflheim…”
  2. Poetic Edda (Völuspá): In the “Völuspá,” one of the poems in the Poetic Edda, Yggdrasil is mentioned, and its role in the events of Ragnarök (the Norse apocalypse) is alluded to.

Interpretations and Influence: Yggdrasil’s symbolism has influenced various aspects of Norse culture and art. It continues to be a popular subject in contemporary literature, art, and popular culture as a representation of the enduring connection between all living things.

In conclusion, Yggdrasil is a profound and multifaceted symbol in Norse mythology, representing the interconnectedness of the cosmos and the cyclical nature of life, death, and rebirth. It remains a captivating aspect of Norse culture and continues to inspire those interested in Norse mythology and spirituality.|

1. "Yggdrasil, the World Tree, stands as the axis mundi, the central pillar of the cosmos, binding together the realms of gods, humans, and the spirits of the dead."
  1. “As the cosmic anchor, Yggdrasil’s three roots delve deep into the realms of the gods, the giants, and the dead, ensuring the cosmic order endures.”

2. “The Well of Urd at Yggdrasil’s base holds the waters of fate, where the Norns shape the destinies of gods and mortals alike.”

3. “Yggdrasil’s enduring presence symbolizes the eternal cycle of creation, destruction, and renewal within the Norse cosmology.”

4. “The evergreen leaves of Yggdrasil rustle with the secrets of the cosmos, whispering wisdom to those who listen with a receptive heart.”

5. “Nidhogg, the dragon that gnaws at Yggdrasil’s roots, represents the forces of chaos and entropy that perpetually challenge the cosmic order.”

6. “The branches of Yggdrasil reach into the heavens, serving as a bridge between the divine realm of Asgard and the mortal realm of Midgard.”

7. “In the twilight of Ragnarök, Yggdrasil trembles, but it endures, signaling that even in the face of cosmic catastrophe, the cycle of life persists.”

8. “The nine realms interconnected by Yggdrasil symbolize the diversity and unity of all existence, where each realm plays a unique role in the grand tapestry of creation.”

9. “To grasp the essence of Yggdrasil is to embrace the profound interconnectedness of all things, recognizing that our actions ripple through the cosmic web, shaping our fates and the fate of the cosmos itself.”

It’s highest branches reaching to heaven would not directly-properly correspond with concave earth in this version if heaven is at the center, unless the storytellers were ignorant of concave earth and imagined the universe from a linear perspective from the reference from of someone at the bottom/ground. With the roots going below, and the highest branches reaching the centerpoint / heaven

1 Like

I was afraid he wouldn’t be here much longer. Really sad news for me. I regret losing touch with him. I guess I can use his work now. Damn. May his soul rest in peace.

I think the entire flat earth movement is here to cover up the true nature of the world. A psyop, if you will. But most are just followers of a new religion and know no better. So while I hate seeing the deception, I appreciate that it is waking up minds to the bigger deception, the spinning ball theory. I equate flat earthers with those who are waking from one dream into another dream. They are awake enough to see the problem, but have been given a false dichotomy, so they can’t see any other alternative but the flat earth dream.

In my view, they are doing preliminary work for us. We will see many flat earthers jumping ship once they discover what the lot of us have found.

Concavers temporarily residing in flatland.

Many legends have been interpreted in that manner, the Egyptian world and the Orphic egg to name another two, but there are many more.

These interpretations come from scholars and scientists who have a vested interest in the world as described today. How do they really know what those ancient languages are describing? They are filtering it through their own concepts, and certainly not a concave view.

I think their goal is to discredit the old stories by making them look like flat earth models and such for the purpose of propping up the modern accepted views.
I’d seriously doubt any of them considered concave earth. If anything, they are avoiding it. Especially in the case of Egyptology. It is a 100% scholarly field, even modern Egyptians disagree with these notions. They came form hieroglyphs which they claim to be able to read. Of course they have no answer for the helicopter in one of the glyfs!

The same goes for Norse legends. We only have a couple of poets and some modern scholarly agreement, but a whole lot of artifacts that tell their own story. I think it is up to us to fit these legends into a concave earth paradigm to see how they stand up. But first, we must erase what we are already told about them and look with innocent eyes. After all, we have no way of knowing how the people of the past truly viewed these things as it is all filtered through scholars who are absolutely biased.

I know it sounds like just another shallow conspiracy theory but that’s how I see it.

1 Like