Japanese lunar lander weird orbit

Im new on this forum. I was researching concave earth/sky centrism through 10 years. But still don’t understand few things especially physics of orbiting everything inside.

So few weeks ago Japanese lunar “lander” had to land on the moon. But what was weird it’s orbit.

On right side is skycentrism model blue line is orbit of ship, grey is moon.

On the left this white line i drawned to show how in my opinion it should looks. In every space simulator it would look like that. There is no any reason to fly 1.5 million kilometers beyond the moon only for take his orbit.
Explanation in wiki is “In an effort to conserve fuel, the mission used a slower path to approach the Moon, entering [lunar orbit]”
How can they save fuel bringing lander on 1.5 million km altitude instead of 400 000km? At “Mission 1 Lander” sign, ship just accelerating, they just explained that is gravity of the sun. They didn’t explained did ship used any thrust or not. But what next. When ship enter moon orbit it has to slow down, because apoge will be on 1.5 million km and perygeum around 400 000, so ship has to use fuel again, but they were explaining they are using this long orbit to save fuel…
So i made some tries in kerbal space program and i didn’t noticed anything of that. I used trajectory of white line which i drawned and it was most effective way of fuel usage.

But now. When on yt was stream from landing. Of course there wasn’t any onboard cam. And what was more interesting it was looks like this “Command center” didn’t had any cam too. So where is real command center? These people in front of monitors watching only animations and charts.

And now 4mins part (103) HAKUTO-R M1 Moon landing - YouTube

Is it only my feel or i think that they are acting there? They really want people to feel emotions. I think is typical tactic when someone giving sign to one guy where start to clapping and the rest starting too. But this is so unnatural.

Ok but in the fact they showed two photos. But how we know on wchich altitude lander is and how big moon is? It’s impossible to measure it from photo. Even all Apollo misions photos and record doesn’t tell anything They were setted cams perfectly not to show everything.

Here’s how I think it works

They have a department that makes the simulations that the engineers practice on before they do the actual launch. The simulations take the same inputs that the engineers use when they do it live and it generates the animation that everyone watches in the control room. This is not a Japan only thing, all space programs do it this way. India, China, Japan, SpaceX, they all watch only animation like this without exception.

So from the control room’s perspective it is real. The people who worked on the Apollo missions have said there is no way to tell the difference between the simulation and the real thing. But we know there is no “real thing” right?

The upper level administrators all know these are just exercises as well as the CAPCOM is “in on it to”. He/she provides the verbal cues to lead the rest of the control room through the charade because they are either reading from a script or someone has a bug in their ear and is directing them along.

Any lunar landing is fake, period.

I don’t think it is fake. You showing video on channel with 1,89 mln subscribers, i’m curious how YT didn’t removed this info and channel yet if it hits in NASA agency. Because many channels has been deleted because of talking bad about gonvorment. And I see in this vid how guy telling you how u have to think about this what someone told about landing and leadie is trying to be mind of people who watching this. Typical TV brainwash.

But back to the oon hoax theories. There are mirrors on the moon which were placed with apollo landings. This is proof.

But what is funny in thes moon hoax theories is that they completly covering NASA. They didnt even showed orbit time they didnt showed anything. There is no any vid or phot which could be proof for official moon size. And noone thinks this way. Why? Because it coudl proofs small size of the moon like 100km diameter. But fla earthers and all moon hoaxers doesont want that. Why? Because they are payed dumb hoaxers without any logic. So it’s much better for government to cover whole media with stupid nobrain theories like moon fake, or nasa fake or ISS in water etc. Now everyone will laugh. This is easiest way to hide the real evidence.

Buzz Aldrin, second man to “walk on the moon” coming clean.

So when NASA says “we landed on the moon” this is lie but when NASA astronaut says we didn’t landed on the moon it’s not lie right? What a naive thinking.
By the way he didn’t told they didnt landed. He told money was reason why they stopped. But i think one reason is that moon is too small.

How did the camera man get there first to film it?
How could the camera man survive in outer space?

Now some other fakery. You know it’s true because it happened 73 sec. into the flight.