Moonlight's origin

Can you explain the moonlight in the Concave Earth? I mean is it separate or reflection light of the Sun. I heard many times that it is separate light from Octahedron. Because if it is the reflection it should has the point on it like in this picture below. And I heard that Moonlight is cold unlike the Sunlight. What do you think about it? And also do you think that the Moon is plasma object?

1 Like

In concave earth, the moon is being lit from the sun. It’s being lit from bending light of the sun, I don’t think it ever directly hit’s it like a hotspot like that. There was a 3D model comparison done comparing a concave moon vs a convex moon. They look almost identical minus flipped lighting/shadows. This flipped lighting/shadows doesn’t match reality , so there’s that going for it

2 Likes

What we see just the reversed Moon through the Glass sky?

I think I remember seeing a video where Steven said that the moon’s refraction causes it to almost look concave or flattened out. Seeing reversed is due to bending light and upside down sun/moon/stars as they are setting

1 Like

You can perform experiments to find out on your own that the moon does provide a cold light. I recommend you attempt to demonstrate this to yourself before trying to rationalize “how” or “why” otherwise what’s the point? “I hear” only leads to “hear-say” and there’s enough of that online now adays.

I’m waiting for winter so I can perform an experiment that not only demonstrates that the moons light is colder; but also that magnetic flux is increased when the moon is around.

1 Like