Nils Esche Introduction

Hello everybody,

I am Nils. I have been into concave earth for about 10 years and I am absolutely convinced that we live inside.

The horizon always at eye level is undeniable proof that we do indeed live inside.

Among countless other things that are proof or at least clear evidence.

I have written and collected more than 1000 posts on this topic in my own forum since 2014. However, they are in German. If anyone is interested, I can link the address in a suitable place. Just didn’t want to start promoting my own forum here. Because that’s not the reason why I’m here. Just wanted to say hi and have a look around. And exchange ideas with like-minded people.

I found this forum via the associated YT channel.

I also have a YT channel myself. But this one is only marginally concerned with the concave earth. I mainly discuss another topic there.

In RL I am a graphic designer and I am also interested in the Blender files, which I will look at later. I am not particularly skilled in using Blender. To my great regret. Because in reality I am more of a 2D artist. I wish I had the skills in Blender that Steven had. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. I am more the default cube kind of guy. And it takes a lot of training to create what he envisioned. I couldn’t bring myself to start until today. I have good skills in Photoshop and 2D visualisation though. I can post some 2D graphics of why the ships disappear behind the horizon, the dimensions within the Earth (or how I think they are) and so on if you wish.

However,…

I look forward to the dialogue here.

Greetings, Nils

2 Likes

Welcome Nils! I’m glad you have found us on your journey! A decade is a great wealth of experience; I look forward to having future discussions with you. I’d love to get a 3d model of concave earth working. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi Nils, I’m William. I’m an old timer. I’ve been researching the earth shape since 1992. Back then it was libraries, used bookstores, and obscure video tapes. It’s amazing how things have changed. There was no flat earth movement back then either. I’d like very much to talk to you and learn how you view the concave earth. Feel free to reach out.

Hello William, contact me via PM whenever you like. We can talk there. Or exchange email adresses. It sounds very interesting and I would be delighted. I have books too. From the 1930s and 1940s. I’m sure you know them. “Die Hohlwelttheorie”, and “Geo Kosmos”. And I’ve written a thousand posts in my forum. But I haven’t been into it as long as you. About 12 years now. It started with a blog from a guy that blog was called “Autarkes Rattelsdorf”. This is how everything begann. I look forward to an exchange with you.

Greetings, Nils. I hope the new year is off to a good start for you. I’d like to get a link to your forum if I may. I can try my best using an online translator. I really would like to read about some of your ideas and what others write on your forum. There aren’t many sites here in the states with valuable information. It doesn’t seem to be a very welcome subject here, especially on social media.

Hi William, I am doing fine. Hope you are doing fine too.

The link to the forum would be:

The link to the topic:

Which is something like: “The earth in which we live and the space that is the world.”
or maybe better “The earth in which we live and the room that is the world.” because space in German is “Weltraum” which equals “Worldroom” or “Room of the World”.

I would suggest https://www.deepl.com/ as the best translator there is.

If you wish to register I can help you doing so, just let me know. I would have to activate you to enable you to reply to any topic.

CU Nils

Thank you, Nils! I just signed up for your forum. I hope that I can learn and also help others there as well. We learn from each other as no one can possibly study everything.

William