Question About the Firmament - New Here, Hello

Does anyone believe the purpose of Operation Fishbowl was to put a hole in the firmament so we/they could explore what’s beyond it? If that was the case, does Nasa use that hole for “entry into space”? Is the firmament at 100km stationary, or does it spin with the celestial sphere? If it doesn’t spin, it seems to me that Nasa wouldn’t use the hole over the Johnston Islands but would have a more local entry point near Florida. Or perhaps they penetrate the barrier a new time for every flight? Or maybe they don’t get past it at all? Thanks!

Hi! I’m also new here (concave earth seeker for many years).
Yes it would be very nice if someone who has this knowledge or info can tell us what is the current situation about the 100km height glass.
Did they ever succeed to break it or pass through? And what might happen if they manage to make a huge hole?
It seems that in the bible God promised to Noah that He will never flood again the Earth and created the rainbow as a sign of His promise, but what if we flood ourselves!
Thanks a lot!

So I managed to find some useful info on this page:

Which I quoted below:

" Related video by Steve:
[SHOCKER: Satellites in the Concave Earth (NASA Broke the Sky!) - YouTube]
At minutes 3 and 4 of the video, Steve mentions chemtrails and how they are used as a “preventative maintenance in the sky to keep the atmosphere from falling”. Steve says they have a special project called “G.L.A.S.S.” to “monitor the weak spots in the atmosphere” and “find out where to spray”. "

" NASA’s SCIENCE FICTION - Magnetic Atmospheric Holes (Glass Sky): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFqv6iBh758
This video is very well made and entertaining even for someone who doesn’t understand the subject like me.

25-28
Steve:
NASA has been poking holes in the sky since 1949 and that is why today they’re spraying chemicals.
The sudden rise in “megacryometeors”, acknowledged by NASA, took place when they started poking holes, that is when they began entering space. That is what is causing them to fall more frequently. Related video by Steve:
[Megacryometeors and the Lientists - YouTube]

He then mentions how the Tunguska event was a large chunk of ice that fell down from the sky, because there is “no remnant of any meteors or rocks”.

The Tunguska event was a large explosion, caused by an asteroid or comet, which occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in what is now Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, at about 07:14 KRAT (00:14 UT) on June 30 [O.S. June 17], 1908.[1][2][3] The explosion occurred at an altitude of 5–10 kilometres (3–6 mi) at 60.886°N, 101.894°E. It is classified as an impact event even though the object is believed to have burst in the air rather than hit the surface.[4] Different studies have yielded widely varying estimates of the impacting object’s size, on the order of 60 m (200 ft) to 190 m (620 ft).[5] It is the largest impact event on Earth in recorded history.

Chemtrails are sprayed to avoid future Tunguska events, especially due to “all man-made heat in metropolitan areas”.

He mentions project GLASS again (cf. a few lines above).

Steven says that chemicals are sprayed with chemtrails “to prevent heat from rising” "

" Steven says the chemicals sprayed are the same used to suppress fires. So, they use MMS to detect the weak spots where the dissipation is happening and then, based on this information, they spray the skies, to prevent any heat from rising. "

So what appears seems to be that since the 50s military/Nasa started to poke/make holes into the first layer of glass which has maybe lead to a rise of temperature at the surface of the glass and then to the fall of those big cryometeors. Now it seems that the reason of the chemtrails is to try to keep the temperature as low as possible to avoid these falls.