The Book of Enoch for OUR GENERATION

/Correct Context/

The Revelation of John to the 7 churches was in fact fulfilled in 70AD… Preterism [FULL]

Jude’s Epistle is dated after the Temple Destruction (70AD)

Jude 14 - “Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

Enoch Ch. 1
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

Fallen Angels formed the Illuminati Secret oath

6 - And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.’ And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’ And they all answered him and said: ‘Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.’ Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it…"

The Fallen Angels REVEALED THE SECRETS OF HEAVEN to men

…"Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, …

Welcome to the end of an ancient battle…

The correct alignment of Church History guides us to Moscow (3rd Rome)

The Emperor guards the TRUTH of Providence vs. The Watchers (Illuminati)

• Russian Geographic Society shows the concavity in their model of earth.

The Illuminati Angels perverted the Truth above causing tribes on earth to sacrifice children to the “SunGod” knowing damn well it would infuriate God…

Because he is in fact the Core of the Sun.

EZRA COHEN-WATNICK (Listen carefully)

Books of Enoch / The Final puzzle pieces

PART 1 - THE BOOK OF THE WATCHERS | Book of Enoch Part 1 | Full Audiobook with Read-Along Text - YouTube
PART 2 -
PART 3 -

The most important information the Elect of God can have right now… A weapon.
The descriptions of Heaven are detailed and oddly precise in Enoch… I do not have enough time in the world to configure… Hopefully some of you may analyze it someday.

Very small taste here…

1 Like

A-12 / Sandolphon / Welcome Elijah :pray:t5:

Know the players in the game…

1 Like

ENOCH

Soon :fire: :orthodox_cross: :fire:

I know many concavers are all about the Kabballah and “multiple cells”

This idea that you achieve some buddhist style zenith where you choose your next ball destination is just another pagan perversion… The Kaballah nonsense is used by illuminati to convince stars and kings of this earth to sell out… Society “Secrets” are perversions of providence…

1 God
1 Creation

Kabballah is a perversion of the Tree of Life in the Octahedron / Heaven / Jerusalem

The Truth of Providence

Thank you all and forgive the multiple replies to topic :pray:t5:

In case anyone was interested in the science detail. It is scattered in 1-2… But part 3 is DEFINITELY unique…

1 Like

And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin

Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name “Hide thyself!” and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is in it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.’ And again the Lord said to Raphael: ‘Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.’ And to Gabriel said the Lord: ‘Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy the children of fornication and the children of the Watchers from amongst men and cause them to go forth: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.’ And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

_

_

"There were giants in the earth in those days

Were there really giants? Yes. The evidence of the days of Noah is ever present, it is direct and open. The evidence of the fall of the Watchers and their ‘wicked children’ is found throughout the earth. God wants us to look and see. The Bible and its accounts are true, as is the Book of Enoch and other writings. When this world is viewed with the Biblical eye, everything becomes crystal clear.

The Vatican and the false serpent rabbis, the brood of Cain have gone to great lengths to keep all this a secret, like our origins - and our cosmology. We live in the earth, evolution is a lie, the Nephilim were real, and so was the Flood!

The question that arises is why no “Nephilim researchers” have ever talked about this…?

There is supposed to be a world hidden from us that we don’t know exists. But seeing this world will help us understand that we have a Creator, a Father, a Redeemer, someone who loves us enough to be tortured, mocked and crucified. For his creation that he created, that he loves enough to die for us. Jesus is God.

Science cannot explain You. Because You were created!"

3 Likes

Genesis 4:1
Arameic to English

וַאֲמָרַת קָנִיתִי לְגַבְרָא יַת מַלְאָכָא דַיְיָ

And Adam knew Hava his wife, who had desired the Angel; and she conceived, and bare Kain; and she said, I have acquired a man, the Angel of the Lord.

וְאוֹסִיפַת לְמֵילַד מִן בַּעֲלָהּ אָדָם יַת תְּיוּמָתֵיהּ וְיַת הֶבֶל וַהֲוָה הֶבֶל רָעֵי עָנָא וְקַיִן הֲוָה גְבַר פְּלַח בְאַרְעָא

And she added to bear from her husband Adam his twin, even Habel.

Genesis 4:25

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

ENOCH (14)

• [[CRYSTAL FIELD THEORY]] - Octahedron

“…Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in 9 the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked 15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow…”

[TREE OF LIFE]

ENOCH (24-25)
“…And from thence I went to another place of the earth, and he showed me a mountain range of 2 fire which burnt day and night. And I went beyond it and saw seven magnificent mountains all differing each from the other, and the stones (thereof) were magnificent and beautiful, magnificent as a whole, of glorious appearance and fair exterior: three towards the east, one founded on the other, and three towards the south, one upon the other, and deep rough ravines, no one of which 3 joined with any other. And the seventh mountain was in the midst of these, and it excelled them 4 in height, resembling the seat of a throne: and fragrant trees encircled the throne. And amongst them was a tree such as I had never yet smelt, neither was any amongst them nor were others like it: it had a fragrance beyond all fragrance, and its leaves and blooms and wood wither not for ever: 5 and its fruit is beautiful, and its fruit n resembles the dates of a palm. Then I said: ‘How beautiful is this tree, and fragrant, and its leaves are fair, and its blooms very delightful in appearance.’ 6 Then answered Michael, one of the holy and honoured angels who was with me, and was their leader. And he said unto me: ‘Enoch, why dost thou ask me regarding the fragrance of the tree, 2 and why dost thou wish to learn the truth?’ Then I answered him saying: ‘I wish to 3 know about everything, but especially about this tree.’ And he answered saying: 'This high mountain which thou hast seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His throne, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit 4 the earth with goodness. And as for this fragrant tree no mortal is permitted to touch it till the great judgement, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring (everything) to its consummation 5 for ever. It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King…”

They Lived

The clothes are wet. It had been raining for a long time. Then the flood came. It was cold outside as the water came up and down to them from the gates of the deep and the windows of heaven. The great flood froze and burned them at the same time. They solidified when the water touched them. Some of them burned more than others… Did they suffer when they died?

See what the hybrid serpent children looked like. How they were dressed, how they wore their hair.

They were beautiful.

See their sad despairing looks when God removed the forbidden life from the face of the earth.
They knew this was the end. Some prayed in the face of death.

They all died. No, not all…

The Flood did happen.

We can see the traces all over in the earth to this day.
If we want to.

Nothing is hidden.